Mold Removal and Remediation
Do you or your family notice sinus and cold like symptoms in your home, but feel better when you get away from your home? This may indicate that you have hidden mold and require a mold removal services or inspection. Maybe you had a window leak or toilet overflow and now water has gotten into hidden cavities and has now created a moldy breeding ground.
Our team will locate the cause of the water infiltration repair, contain and remove the mold contamination. This means cutting out building materials, grinding and cleaning the structural materials.
We utilize containment with certified air scrubbers vented to the outside to eliminate mold spore release and cross contamination within your home or neighbouring homes.
Remove, Remediate, Rebuild, Results!
Evaluation and Estimation
- We will evaluate the space to determine the cause of the moisture infiltration.
- If necessary, we will consult and perform Air Quality Testing (performed by an independent 3rd party to ensure proper results)
- Then a scope of work and written estimates will be provided for the remediation and rebuild.
Remediation Mold Removal Process
- Isolate the contaminated area by setting up containment chambers and supping negative pressure to avoid exposing homeowners.
- Conduct all safety meetings and implement a management plan and record documentation in writing, photos and video
- Ensure all personnel is equipped with proper PPE-personal protective equipment
- Begin to address the source of moisture by repairing and sealing the area to ensure moisture cannot re-enter to promote future mould growth.
- Remove and dispose of all wet and mold-damaged porous materials.
- Remediate the mouldy affected areas by using wire brushes, grinders and in extreme cases, sand blasting.
- Scrub all moldy surfaces with water and our Anti-microbial agent “Mayken Solution” to kill all bacteria.
- Dry entire area with fans and dehumidifiers
- Final step is not necessary but you can utilize our Ozone Generator to ensure all mould spores are killed and eliminates stubborn unpleasant smells, decontaminates and purifies the air. To check it out click this link – Air Purification and Odour Removal
Rebuild, Restore and Reconstruct
After the remediation and final clearance testing has been completed, we can now begin the rebuilding process.
Our Rebuild Crew will restore your property to its previous state, or improve and redesign in any way. Our team is reliable and highly experienced in complete rebuilds and renovations, from floors to walls to ceilings. A written estimate can be provided for any rebuild work, for you to review prior to rebuilding.
Get our specialized team working for you, to get rid of your mould problem.
Mayken, Your Life Cleaner and Safer!