Property Drug Testing for Fentanyl
Why Property Drug Testing is Important? The residue left by Fentanyl and Meth use is toxic and leads to serious health problems.
SAVE LIVES, SAVE PROPERTY, SAVE MONEY, BE SAFE!
Residential ~Purchasing a New Home?
Protecting your family ~ loved ones!
Commercial ~ Public Areas or Investment Properties
Protecting your asset for private landlords to property management agencies
We need to get this epidemic under control… Let’s be proactive with this crisis!
The Real Nightmare Scenario:
- Family moves into new home
- All family members show signs of sickness immediately
- The children’s grades slipped, respiratory issues developed, increased energy levels and trouble sleeping.
- Sickness lasts for almost a year before discovering house used to be a meth lab
- The 6-year old boy had meth levels in his system that of a “seasoned adult drug user”
- 100mg of meth will get you high, 1000mg/day for regular users, up to 5000mg/day for chronic binge users.
- 2mg of Fentanyl is a LETHAL DOSE! (2grains of salt)
- As little as 20mcg of fentanyl can cause intoxication and potential for overdose symptoms.
- Meth in your house could make you sick… Fentanyl In your home CAN KILL YOU!
- The opioid epidemic killed more than 2800 people in Canada in the first 8 months of 2017
- On pace for over 4000 deaths Canada wide.
- Over 20 000 deaths DIRECTLY related to fentanyl last year
- Opioids are killing more people than AIDS at its peak.
- Drug testing your property adds value to your tenants or buyers and shows you care about your property
- Drug testing before you more your family into a property gives you peace of mind
- Set up regular maintenance drug testing can deter even casual users from bringing drugs into your property
- Drug testing in between tenants or before you move in reduces the risk of you being liable
- Immediately reduce accidental exposure, overdose or deaths
- Limit liability for landlords and property management/owners
- More likely to rent/sell property
- Peace Of Mind
Benefits for Testing:
- Fentanyl won’t give you a second chance, identify its presence before it’s too late
- VERY affordable considering a simple test can save lives.
- Divert drug users/producers/sellers away from property/neighborhoods and communities
Cost for Testing
- Contact us for a reasonable “no obligation” quote Contact Us Today
Mayken, Your Life Cleaner and Safer!
© COPYRIGHT 2018 MAYKEN HAZMAT SOLUTIONS · MAYKEN™ IS THE PROPERTY OF MAYKEN HAZMAT SOLUTIONS LTD. · ALL RIGHTS RESERVED