Drug Testing for Fentanyl
Why Drug Testing is Important?
The residue left by Fentanyl and Meth use is toxic and leads to serious health problems.
SAVE LIVES, SAVE PROPERTY, SAVE MONEY, BE SAFE!
Residential ~Purchasing a New Home?
Protecting your family ~ loved ones!
Commercial ~ Buildings or Investment Properties
Protecting your asset for homeowners, landlords and property management agencies
Recovered Stolen Vehicles ~ When a stolen vehicle is recovered and finally returned to you.
Get peace of mind that your vehicle is decontaminated from all drugs and residue left behind. Feel assured it’s once again safe for you and your family.
For more information check out our newly written article on Drug Testing Vehicles & Properties
The Real Nightmare Scenario:
- Family moves into new home
- All family members show signs of sickness immediately
- The children’s grades slipped, respiratory issues developed, increased energy levels and trouble sleeping.
- Sickness lasts for almost a year before discovering house used to be a meth lab
- The 6-year old boy had meth levels in his system that of a “seasoned adult drug user”
- 100mg of meth will get you high, 1000mg/day for regular users, up to 5000mg/day for chronic binge users.
- 2mg of Fentanyl is a LETHAL DOSE! (2grains of salt)
- As little as 20mcg of fentanyl can cause intoxication and potential for overdose symptoms.
- Meth in your house could make you sick… Fentanyl In your home CAN KILL YOU!
- The opioid epidemic killed more than 2800 people in Canada in the first 8 months of 2017
- On pace for over 4000 deaths Canada wide.
- Over 20 000 deaths DIRECTLY related to fentanyl last year
- Opioids are killing more people than AIDS at its peak.
- Drug testing your property or vehicle adds value and peace of mind
- Set up regular maintenance drug testing on rental properties, can deter even casual users from bringing drugs into your property
- Drug testing in between tenants or before you move in reduces the risk of you being liable
- Immediately reduce accidental exposure, overdose or deaths
- Limit liability for landlords and property management/owners
- More likely to rent/sell property
- Peace Of Mind
Benefits for Testing:
- Fentanyl won’t give you a second chance, identify its presence before it’s too late
- VERY affordable considering a simple test can save lives.
- Divert drug users/producers/sellers away from property/neighborhoods and communities
Cost for Testing
- Contact us for a reasonable “no obligation”
Mayken, Your Life Cleaner and Safer!
© COPYRIGHT 2018 MAYKEN HAZMAT SOLUTIONS · MAYKEN™ IS THE PROPERTY OF MAYKEN HAZMAT SOLUTIONS LTD. · ALL RIGHTS RESERVED