Do you have asbestos in your home? How do you know? How do you find out? One quick call to our call center and we can advise on the best direction for your situation and advise whether you need asbestos abatement to return your home to a safe environment.
Asbestos and Mould both have their own health hazards. Both products need to be dealt with in an extremely safe manor with training, certification, containment, removal and testing.
- Did you know, that mould can cause immediate and short-term health risks while asbestos affects long term health?
- Was your home build prior to 1990? If so, it is suspect for asbestos and should be checked right away to ensure the health of you and your family members.
- Asbestos was used in building materials from drywall mud, popcorn ceilings, linoleum and attic insulation (vermiculite).
Do you own a older home and want to renovate?
- If you are thinking of a renovation project in your home, it is in your best interest to have your existing building materials tested for asbestos and to determine if asbestos abatement is necessary.
- If asbestos is detected, it is mandated by OH&S to have it removed. We follow all the applicable industry standard set forth by Alberta Health and Occupational Health and Safety.
Our certified and trained team will ensure that during and after the asbestos abatement process neither you, your family, our workers and the public will not be exposed to asbestos fibers. We use containment, air scrubbers and respirators that are all fully tested and certified to ensure no cross contamination.
Get our specialized team working for you, to get rid of your Aspestos problem.