Haz-Mat Emergency Response Technician and Spill Specialist
Credited Training – Haz-Mat Emergency Response
Our company is committed to provide Haz-Mat services and superior safety standards with the utmost importance on the health and protection of our employees, the community and the environment. We are trained, equipped and committed to restoring the environment and/or property that has been contaminated as a result of any hazardous materials. MayKen Solutions will liaison with the Regulatory Authorities, 3rd party contractors and you (the Customer) to ensure your site is dealt with in the best interest of Safety and the Environment in a cost effective manner.
MayKen HazMat Solutions Credited Training:
- Haz-Mat Emergency Response Technician Level
- Haz-Mat Emergency Spill Response Specialist
- Emergency Response Co-coordinator
- Advanced Confined Space Entry and Rescue Methods (Expired)
- CN RAIL Special Commodities for handling transportation Emergency Incidents
- Petroleum Spill Containment & Recovery
- Public Safety (Sheltering and Evacuation Concepts)
- Transportation Risk Management for Supervisors
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods – Train the Trainer
- Asbestos Abatement
- Mould Remediation
- Gas Detection
- Fire and Electricity Awareness
- Static Electricity Control
- Flaring and Purging
- Product Transfer
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Personal Protective Equipment and Respiratory Protection
- Anhydrous Ammonia Emergency Response
- Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Alive
- First Aid with CPR C & AED for Alberta and BC
MayKen understands that by taking the dedicated courses for our services we can provide you the clients the professional services that hazardous cleanup requires. This can save you from legal repercussions due to improper cleanup, long term issues overlooked by improperly trained cleaners and satisfaction of getting the job completed properly.
CONTACT US TODAY! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Mayken…Your Life Cleaner and Safer!